Information for Parents
“Since we started this programme we have turned our whole family around.”
Is parenting harder than you ever thought it would be? Do you want to improve the relationship with your child and set them on the road to a happy, contented and successful life? There are free programmes offered in various locations, so check below for information about one near you.
- The Incredible Years Parenting Programme has a long history of success in helping parents to create a family that is fun to be part of.
- Be part of a group of other parents who meet weekly for fourteen weeks, with trained and experienced facilitators.
- Share your knowledge and receive lots of useful ideas to improve your child management skills.
- Better understand your child’s changing needs and skills.
- Use these skills to improve relationships with other important people in your life!
“Our children have totally changed and we see this in their behavior at home and school – it’s all great”
The Incredible Years Parenting Programme has been researched both in New Zealand and internationally and is proven to be highly effective in reducing challenging behaviour in children.
For more information about programme content and research click here.